Sunday 1 June 2014

It's all very English

I had a very English week last week!   First, I went on a visit with the British Australian Society, to the Queen's house, Palace in Sandringham, Norfolk.  The garden is absolutely stunning and we were fortunate to see it when the spectacular display of rhododendrons were in full bloom.  Fabulous day out with our new friends.  https://www.sandringhamestate.co.uk

Next, I went to the Chelsea Flower show with the two Sue's, we had an absolute ball and for me it was a tick off the bucket list as I've always wanted to go there.  I just didn't expect 1000's of others to be there too!!!
Mobs of people at the Chelsea Flower show
The garden is at it's peak right now, and we've never worked harder than ever before on it, because on June 22nd, we have an open garden here with the Scole Gardening Club.  Haven't a clue what to expect, but will enjoy it (with a jug of Pimms) and hope for the sunshine!  
Hasta ala vista weeds! (for now!!!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment