Friday 5 July 2013

July already!

This week has been relatively quiet whilst JP is away in Oz on the Lions Tour.
Though saying that, we did have a huge weekend with my 2nd cousin, Lisa, Greg and her gorgeous boys from Toronto.  I used to live with them when I was a cheeky young backpacker.
She has 3 boys and so my girls adored them.
I think the highlight was cruising down the Norfolk broads on a very lazy & warm Sunday to a pub for lunch.  They enjoyed the English culinary delights of ploughmans lunch, baked spud, pims and beer shandys.

School sports day was on both Monday and Thurs.  Our very competitive girls ran like the wind and all won their races and/or came 2nd.  I remember that nervous feeling you get just before a race. The girls were all so excited and nervous!


It took my breath away

At last, the sunflowers are taller than her!!

Every week we were measuring Jaimie
THIS MORNING!!   Sooooo close!!!  


I feel the love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment