Saturday 18 October 2014

Back at it

I'm not going to make any excuses, other than saying, it's time to get back on the saddle and get on with it.
I'm talking about everything in life that makes me a happy person...exercise, photography, exploring, gardening & of course, my first loves, my family. (definitely not in that order!!)
And this little ol' blog of mine makes me happy, even if it's just Mum who reads it, (thanks Ma!)
So with a dose of Sunday happiness, a nice snuggly rainy day, it's time to move forward in a positive direction.

Yesterday, Jaimie had her 7th birthday party at Bewilderwood.  You know how much we love this place and it just gets better as they continue to add more to it.  It was an exceptional Autumn day and the kids didn't stop running, sliding and giggling all day long.

I created a fun smilebox album for Jaimie's friends which you also can view here..http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4e44457a4e7a45334d6a4d3d0d0a&blogview=true

And here are some photos to share now...

Which way??

Lets go!

Taylor's friends, Amelie & Harriet


Party girls in the yurt


Tahlia & Jaimie racing to the top of the new sky maze

Magical place to look for shy boggles and twiggles

Happy Wild Child at the end of the day

Mildred the crocklebog comes out to say hello

Sshh, twiglets live here


No comments:

Post a Comment