Wednesday 22 May 2013

Happy Dayz

The weeks are flying by, especially during Spring when the garden is needy and requires constant love and attention!   It's a wonderful surprise when you see a new bulb, flower or herb burst out.  We even discovered a patch of asparagus, which tasted delicious!

Below are some photos from the past few weeks.
Jaimie is into princesses at the moment as they are learning about 'Mini Beasts' which somehow has something to do with "Princess and the frog'  Yeah I didn't quite get it either, but she looks cute!
She has her assembly tomorrow, where the class will put on a play that they've been busy rehearsing.  Jaimie is the Narrator.

Next up is my 5km run in the Race for Life which I did with a group of ladies I've been doing pilates with.  They are a very inspiring bunch of girls.  Niki, our leader has been battling Parkinson since she was 22.  She ran the whole way.  I ran with Susie, who we discovered lived in HK (right beside BBG) in '87 and knows the same group of people that we do.  Oh it's such a small world!!!
I'm now on a running high (which won't last long) but I'm going to do it for as long as I can (and Matilda loves to run beside me and chase the rabbits!)



Our new purchase from Gazes!  


The Hell Yes motley crew!  Tanzin & Taylor will run with me next year

Thank God I passed B1 & B2!

No comments:

Post a Comment